5 May, 2012
Low FODMAP Potato Salad
Posted in : Light Bites, Light Lunch on by : Bryony Campion Tags: parsley, potato, spring onion
This delicious potato salad will make the most of any waxy new potato and particularly suits pink fir apple potatoes which can be sourced from most supermarkets in early summer.
- 500g Salad potatoes or similarly waxy variety
- 4-5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Half a bunch of spring onions (green tops only), washed and chopped
- 1-1½ tbsp tarragon vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper
- A handful of coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Wash and slice the potatoes into halves.
- Boil the potatoes until tender, then drain and leave to on side.
- Put the olive oil in the pan with the chopped green spring onions and gently warm until they wilt but remain green.
- Remove from the heat, whisk in the vinegar and seasoning and then add the hot potatoes and parsley.
- Cover with a lid until you are ready to serve.
- Shake the pan a little to combine.