20 January, 2016
Low FODMAP Garlic Bread
Posted in : Dinner, Every Day Basics, Italian, Vegetarian on by : Bryony Campion Tags: garlic infused oil, parsley, sourdough, spelt
Yes, that’s right, low FODMAP Garlic bread. Say no more…
Serves 4 with 2 slices each.
- 8 palm sized slices of sourdough spelt bread
- Garlic infused oil
- 2tsp finely chopped parsley
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Whisk the garlic infused oil, parsley, salt and pepper together
- Lay the slices of sourdough spelt bread out and lightly brush each one with oil mixture.
- Pre-heat the grill and toast the oiled bread until golden and crunchy.